Health and Safety
The management of Constructive Works Ltd. is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment at all of our operating locations. We are dedicated to identifying, correcting and preventing health, safety and environmental hazards that could adversely affect our employees, customers or the general public. Management is committed to ensuring that all applicable regulatory health, safety and environmental protection requirements are complied with and that adequate resources are provided to ensure the health and safety of our employees as well as the preservation of the environment to this end.
It is our policy to provide a healthy and safe work environment for employees at every level through awareness and prevention of occupational injuries and illness.
The objective of our company Health and Safety Program is to reduce work-related accidents (thereby injuries) and illness and to promote health and safety in every task undertaken by employees on behalf of the company.
To this end our Health and Safety Program will include:
- Implementation of a program for conducting routine health and safety inspection to identify and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices and control health hazards.
- A comprehensive health and safety training program for all new and existing personnel
- Provisions for the use of personal protective equipment by all employees
- Provisions for mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible.
- Company-wide health and safety policies requiring every employee of the company to comply with these policies as a condition of employment.
- Provisions for a thorough and prompt investigation of every accident to determine its cause; correct the problem and reduce the likelihood of it reoccurring.
- A safety incentive program for promoting health and safety, encouraging the active participation of all employees, and acknowledging individuals whose safety record exemplifies the standards set in this program.
We are continuously training our staff to the highest standard of safety some of the certification include;
and forever adding more!